Thursday, April 05, 2012

Ben Nye 3D effect kit - updating blog :)


I'm so happy about these Ben Nye Kit that I ordered online., that i've decided to make a review out of it :)



....so here's the contents *after i've used them :D



Ben Nye Nose & Scar Wax 1oz / 28gm

It's so sticky!!!! Be careful when using it. My advice for you is to use the butter knife when applying it. and then use your finger tips in blending/flatting it into your skin











2 sponges :)
Ben Nye Charcoal Pencil
use it when applying the Stage Blood and the wheel effects kit
I have yet to know what this is for.

Ben Nye Spirit Gum (Matte Adhesive) 25 fl oz. / 7ml
The Lid has a brush attached to it for easy application
apply this first before applying the nose and scar wax.





Spirit Gum Remover 5fl.oz / 14 ml
Ben Nye Stage Blood 5fl. oz / 14 ml
I really love Le Stage blood. it looks so real. <3
ahm in regards with the "Mint Flavor" ? I haven't tasted it yet xD











Ben Nye Liquid Latex 1floz/29ml
The Lid has a brush attached to it for easy application


Ben Nye WK-45 Character wheel special effects.
It's not powder base and i love how it can be easily applied onto skin :)



Following these instructions on the back of Le cover..


 I've managed to do the first trial of wound/scar :D
VIOLA!! please excuse me for being noob in regards of using the kit. I will do my best and practice more. :)




BTW i only used the kit to pull this off. and nothing more :)




Want one? you can contact them via email: thestylequarter@gmail.com

here's their website
www.thestylequarter.net
 
Facebook page:
The Style Quarter

and their mobile number: +63 918 2699181

regarding the price :D
ask them directly. but don't expect it to be cheap though

and you will receive your package 2-3 weeks after their cut-off

SO there you go! 

Thank you for viewing my post :)

Next time., i will post my step by step procedure on making Le fake wound xD

here's my pages

cheers! :)


2 comments:

  1. OMG!! where did you bought this? how much? x_x

    -Thea

    I just followed your blog.. Hope you could follow me back. Thanks!

    http://cosplayrune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thea!!! :)

      you can contact them via email: thestylequarter@gmail.com

      here's their website
      www.thestylequarter.net

      facebook page:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Style-Quarter/165127193531258

      and their mobile number: +63 918 2699181

      regarding the price :D
      ahm ask them nalang xD but it will be 1.6k up

      thanks for reminding me! i will add dis to my blog :D

      Delete