Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mikoto Misaka (Trial)



 Ozine Day 3 (4-15-2012)

arrived at the event hall by 5 pm and finished dressing up by 6pm. 
So many FAIL on my cosplay -___-

Le wig 
I can't find any wigs similar to Misaka's so i decided to purchase this one from MoiichitseParadise., and styled/cut it on the spot with the help of my Kuroko (Gelaii Ayanami)


Fail list:
1. Style the wig with wax
2. Wear my brown contact lens *forgot to remove the green lens that i was wearing when i arrived
3. Change the color of my eyebrows *forgot to bring my make up kit -___-
4. Will buy new hairpins *dropped it somewhere
5. Shorts *buy new one?
6. Shoes!! * gawd! it's hard to find those kind of shoes help me -____-
7. and last but not the least., work on Misaka's annoyed expression @____@


2 comments:

  1. aww.. I didnt noticed the fails.. it was good <3

    http://cosplayrune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete