Thursday, April 05, 2012

Planning to Cosplay Oriana from L.O.L.

So i've been eyeing these Oriana (Splash Version) for months now. but seems to me that it will be SO hard to pull off. Although I already have most of the materials to make it. but am still lacking some. :/

and then i found some custom made skins by her cool fans..

By: Rita
which *FOR ME looks a lot better *in the eye* than the true Splash skin..


and then i posted and asked some of my friends., BUT THEN they don't want it


* Y U NO LIKEY WHAT I LIKE ???????

and want me to do these instead.. The Blade Craft Skin Version



which seems to be WAY cooler than the rest of her skins., but looks like more people will want to cosplay her aswell., and i don't really want Kagebunshins xDD



oh well. will have to think about it thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment